Within its mandate to promote and valorise hydrocarbon resources in the mining property of the Republic of Cameroon, the National Hydrocarbons Corporation announces to the Oil and Gas industry, the launching of a Licensing Round for eight blocks namely, Bomana, Bolongo and Bakassi in the hydrocarbons rich Rio del Rey (RDR) Basin, and Etinde Exploration, Ntem, Elombo, Tilapia and Kombe/Nsepe in the highly prospective Douala/ Kribi-Campo (DKC) Basin.
The Licensing Round opens effectively on January 15th, 2018 and bids will be received by June 29th, 2018, at 12 noon (local time) at the latest. Notification of results is scheduled for July 18th, 2018. International Oil & Gas Companies are hereby invited to submit bid(s) for one or more blocks, in accordance with Terms of Reference related to the Licensing Round.
Related documents to download
- Brochure of presentation of the blocks
- Petroleum Code
- Implementing Decree of the 1999 Petroleum Code (french version)
- Gas Code
- Model Production Sharing Contract
- Law on the development of associated gas
- Agreement for the transfer of non-exclusive exploration/production data on Cameroon
- Law on Environmental Management
- Decree on the procedures for carrying out environmental and social impact studies (french version)
- Order fixing the categories of operations subject to an Environmental Impact Assessment (french version)