SNH, a key player in the EITI
The Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (EITI) is an international organisation, which strives for good management of revenues derived from extractive industries. It has adopted a global standard to formalise and evaluate actions undertaken in this regard, through National Committees comprising representatives of the government, extractive companies and the civil society.
Cameroon became a member of the organisation in 2005 and was granted the status of compliant country in 2013. SNH is a member of the National Committee in charge of following-up the implementation of EITI principles in Cameroon. An EITI Committee also exists within the company.
Documents to download:
- Decree of 12/03/1980 to set up SNH
- Decree of 17/01/2008 to amend and supplement the Decree of 12/03/1980 to set up SNH
- Licensing procedure in Cameroon
- List of petroleum contracts signed since the enactment of law No. 99/013 on the Petroleum Code
- Participation rate in petroleum associations operating in Cameroon as of 31st December, 2017
- Management of the national exploration & production database: interview of the SNH Petroleum Information Centre Director
- Procedures for the sale of crude oil by SNH: interview of the SNH Marketing Director
- SNH hydrocarbon sales in 2017 : prices, volumes, destinations, etc.
- State Mandate: Auditor’s Report on the 2017 financial statements
- Portfolio Management: Statutory Auditors' Report on the 2017 financial statements
- Corporate social responsibility: leading actions carried out in 2017
- SNH share companies
- 2014 reconciliation report published by EITI Cameroon
- 2015 reconciliation report published by EITI Cameroon
- 2016 reconciliation report published by EITI Cameroon
- Decree No. 2018/6026/PM of 17 July 2018, on the creation, organisation and functioning of the Committee for the follow-up and implementation of the EITI in Cameroon